Help a stressed out mom please - Un-jailbreak
Quick question...I need to unjailbreak my son's phone 5..when I hit restore it says it want's to download an update and I have to click to "Agree to the terms" which I do but at the top of itunes it says it will take 2+ hours! Will it restore the phone once the update is done? I'm nervous to do this!!! Any input is very very appreciated.
- 03-07-2013, 02:25 PM #2
- 03-07-2013, 02:27 PM #3
Help a stressed out mom please
Unless you choose to restore as new, it should, but do an iTunes backup to be on the safe side. You will lose your jailbreak. Also, it should not take that long to restore the device unless Apple's servers are overloaded or your Internet connection is slow or bogged down.
- 03-07-2013, 03:10 PM #5
- 03-07-2013, 05:47 PM #7
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2011, 05:20 PM
- By JrpKrft in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 08-21-2010, 03:46 PM
- By p8.david in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:21 PM
- By Steve-O in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2009, 07:20 PM
- By pflynn410 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:39 PM