- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Where is the Emergency Alert sound on iPhone 5?
Hey guys, I got my first emergency alert from my iPhone 5 today, apparently is was just a test.
Anyway, does anyone know where in the file system the sound is located? It sounds like the same alert you hear on your TV. I want to change it to something else.
Please, DON'T COMMENT IF YOU CAN'T HELP.
- 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM #2
Re: Where is the Emergency Alert sound on iPhone 5?
It's the same as you get on the TV... yes... and there's no way to change it on a stock OS device. You'd have to be willing to jailbreak, and root around in the OS to find...
PS. They made it that way so you'd notice it...
- 03-04-2013, 08:56 PM #4
- 03-04-2013, 09:03 PM #5
- 03-04-2013, 09:58 PM #6
- 03-04-2013, 10:06 PM #7
- 03-04-2013, 10:22 PM #8
- By Alexan81 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:34 AM
- By HarryStamper in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 04:54 AM
- By SyGem in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2011, 06:32 AM
- By infenit101 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:54 PM
- By Deadlybones in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:34 PM