can't install itunes apps since jailbreak

ian.666

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi I do hope someone can help as I am lost.
Just installed cydia on my ioPAD 4 with ISO 6
Since then I am unable to install any apps downloaded from itunes my PC downloads OK and I can se the apps in my itunes screen when I look at my ipad onm screen I can see the app ready to install but the install button is grayed out.
I can install apps vis Cydia

HELP!! please - Ian

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi I do hope someone can help as I am lost.
Just installed cydia on my ioPAD 4 with ISO 6
Since then I am unable to install any apps downloaded from itunes my PC downloads OK and I can se the apps in my itunes screen when I look at my ipad onm screen I can see the app ready to install but the install button is grayed out.
I can install apps vis Cydia

HELP!! please - Ian

What apps are u trying to install from Cydia?? There are NO apps in Cydia that u can dl from iTunes. If u are referring to pirated apps from a place that no longer exist, then sorry, NO help here.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sonds more Like a restriction issue to me.
Do you have access to the Settings and restrictions panel?

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I updated to ios 6.1.2 from 6.1 and rejailbroke. I discovered itunes apps wouldnt install. They would start to install but wouldnt load. I reformatted my iphone and rejailbroke. Same issue.... then I noticed my bandwidth was being eaten up and it was just installing very slowly. Turned off wifi and it installed immediately via 4g.

For your situation, make sure your logged into your itunes account on your ipad, and if necessary, make it an authenticated device in itunes on your computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods