can't install itunes apps since jailbreak
Hi I do hope someone can help as I am lost.
Just installed cydia on my ioPAD 4 with ISO 6
Since then I am unable to install any apps downloaded from itunes my PC downloads OK and I can se the apps in my itunes screen when I look at my ipad onm screen I can see the app ready to install but the install button is grayed out.
I can install apps vis Cydia
HELP!! please - Ian
- 03-03-2013, 10:58 AM #2
- 03-03-2013, 11:16 AM #3
- 03-04-2013, 12:28 AM #4
Re: can't install itunes apps since jailbreak
I updated to ios 6.1.2 from 6.1 and rejailbroke. I discovered itunes apps wouldnt install. They would start to install but wouldnt load. I reformatted my iphone and rejailbroke. Same issue.... then I noticed my bandwidth was being eaten up and it was just installing very slowly. Turned off wifi and it installed immediately via 4g.
For your situation, make sure your logged into your itunes account on your ipad, and if necessary, make it an authenticated device in itunes on your computer.
- By sambosuper in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2013, 05:34 AM
- By RazzMan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:37 AM
- By DrJB in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2010, 10:34 PM
- By Didi4sale in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:22 PM
- By Raichas in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:09 PM