iBlacklist spam/unwanted call blocker

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Has anyone else used iBlacklist please? My free trial has run out now and there is no way to purchase the tweak through Cydia. Instead, it asks me to pay through Paypal as an 'in app purchase' but when I try to do so, it craps out on me. Anyway, I'm dubious of doing so as it takes me to a Paypal page I don't recognise before it goes awry.

Anyway, it's $13 and I want to make sure it is a useful tweak to have. I keep getting unwanted marketing and spam text messages and phone calls and I want to just blacklist certain numbers and stop text messages with certain words from ever appearing in my logs or on my screen. If anyone knows of a better tweak with an easier purchase system or has anything to say about iBlacklist, good or bad, then I would be very grateful please.

Thanks

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I used the tweak "KuaiDial" in iOS4 and it was really great. I don't know if it's working on iOS6, but it has the blacklist functionality and a lot of more crazy stuff :3
Gives you also t9 keyboard, lets you search trough numbers, add contact pictures etc.

The repo is: http://kuaidial.googlecode.com/svn/deb

I tested the repo and it is there, but I don't want to install it, because I don't need it :D

ψ(`∇?)ψ

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
All debs in that repo are no longer compatible as of ios5 so assuredly still dead on ios6

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
All debs in that repo are no longer compatible as of ios5 so assuredly still dead on ios6

Thanks 3cit. I had a look at KuaiDial but most of the labels are in a kanji-style language, so I haven't got a clue what they say. I just managed to buy iBlacklist via copying the link to my PC and trying from there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods