New to Apple and having problems

aamp84

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello people of iMore forum! I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem that actually happened overnight. One minute my phone was working fine and then this morning, major issues. I am running version 6.12, carrier ATT and phone is also jailbroken with evasi0n. Last night around 9 p.m. I texted some people and all was fine, now this morning I woke up to some texts but when i tried to reply back it would say " Not delivered." Since then I have been trying to figure out whats wrong with my iPhone 5, I noticed that all of the texts I sent were in the color blue, which is not normal because I was texting an android user and the text color is usually green for non-apple phones. Then about 5 hours later my phone went into safe mode and then I was suddenly able to text and the messages went through fine and in their right color. :D

While being in safe mode and using the phone to make an actual call, suddenly the call ended like i had lost service but when I looked at the phone it said " Springboard has crashed" Reset, OK and another option I cannot recall popped up. After I chose to reset the phone it came off safe mode and once again I was unable to text but as of right now it put itself back into safe mode and I'm able to text. Please, if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I believe because it is jailbroken that all insurance and whatnot is void so I can't get help from my carrier. Thank you for reading and hopefully someone has some advice!!! Look forward to any and all replies!!

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi

And welcome aboard the Apple experience here at iMore. Can I ask what tweaks you have installed via Cydia and what were the last ones you added???

Best to trouble shoot first. In relation to your warranty being voided. You can just restore the device and there are no traces of the jailbreak left behind :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2