- 02-28-2013, 10:35 PM #2
Just thought I'd let you know that I finally got my 4s jailbroken yesterday. God it feels good. The paranoia of 6.1.3 being dropped made me find a computer. Not sure if you remember, but where I am at the moment I have no access to iTunes. However I improvised.
Anyway mate, I used 1.1.0-1 from the big boss repo. The last stable one I had is on my iPad 3 running 5.1.1 at home.
Shall I contact the developer? Every time it just goes straight into safe mode. Even after reboots and resprings. Then I remove it and its fine.
- 03-01-2013, 03:48 AM #5
yeah i think i have a deb file that has the requirements removed, and it MIGHT work on ios 6
ill try to throw it on dropbox so you can sideload it and install it using ifile.
but again, it was tweaked a little to work on ios5, and had dependencie removed so itll install on anything!
but it might cause you to keep ending up in safe mode
but the version i have is definitely "newer" than the one on big boss repo
- 03-01-2013, 04:17 AM #6
- 03-01-2013, 06:17 AM #7
- 03-01-2013, 08:31 AM #8
- 03-01-2013, 08:40 AM #9
- 03-01-2013, 10:28 AM #11
I can live with out it now.
That was my experience.
- 03-01-2013, 01:10 PM #13
I liked backgrounder for the exact opposite reason!
I had status bar memory showing for a while and ONLY wanted my music apps to stay backgrounded. I wanted everything else to fully close when i left app. But I left that package behind about 4 months ago, and haven't really missed it.
- By E-Bot in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:36 AM
- By rjman04 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:48 AM
- By awesomeness37 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:36 AM
- By pyroguysf in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2008, 07:40 AM
- By scottymomo in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:09 PM