Saving tweaks and apps closing

KrishanK

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm fairly new to jailbreaking, I was wondering if there was a way of saving tweaks when updating OS software/jailbreak software?

Also, since I jailbroke my iPhone 5, some of my apps close while I'm using them, such as when I'm going through pictures Instagram or news feed on Facebook...

And another thing, if I'm using an app, such as going through a photo album on Facebook, if I press the home button and use another app then go back to Facebook, it doesn't go to where I left off..

Any ideas? Thanks in advance..

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You can search this forum, there was someone who also asked how to save Cydia apps and tweaks and stuff, just search :p

What do you have installed on your device?
Maybe you have some unstable Cydia apps or tweaks.

I don't use the Facebook app a lot, so I can't tell if it's normal. Did you get where your were in your apps after switching before you jailbreaked or installed any Cydia tweaks??

Iamdunne

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm fairly new to jailbreaking, I was wondering if there was a way of saving tweaks when updating OS software/jailbreak software?

Also, since I jailbroke my iPhone 5, some of my apps close while I'm using them, such as when I'm going through pictures Instagram or news feed on Facebook...

And another thing, if I'm using an app, such as going through a photo album on Facebook, if I press the home button and use another app then go back to Facebook, it doesn't go to where I left off..

I too have had this problem with things closing. I have noticed in Facebook and when I am trying to share a pic with a text message.

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

For the app not staying in the same place part:

Are you using winterboard, its been known since the last update to b causing apps not to background properly, if so, disable the themed and uninstall.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2