Ios 6.1 pic for message contacts

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of an ios 6.1 compatible tweak that enables contact pics in imessage? Ive found a handful that are not yet ios6 compatible. Xmessages, copic, chatpic, etc-- none have been updated for 6.1. Copic seems to show up as the popular tweak from all my searches, but it currently works on ios6, not ios 6.1.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Cyntact should do what you're looking for. Also bitesms has this included.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Cyntact should do what you're looking for. Also bitesms has this included.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beat me to it. I can confirm, I'm using both right now

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Long live biteSMS. Best $10 I ever spent.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been using cyntact, but its only for the contacts app. I am looking for something for the messages app that works the same way as cyntact. Copic seems like the exact thing im looking for, but it doesnt show all the pics I have for people. In the contacts app, it pulls off facebook and pics I have set for people. In imessage, it shows about half of those Same people. Not sure why it chooses to show more pics in contacts vs imessage. Im hoping an update will fix this, since I just looked up bitesms and dont want to switch to an all new app to message with.

Until copic updates with a better functioning version, it works well enough to replace cyntact and partially accomplish in the messages app what I am wanting it to do.

Thanks for the help everyone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73