push notification Help ios 5.1.1

Hussain Alkadhimi

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have an iphone 3gs 32 gb running ios 5.1.1 with BB 05.13.04 model number MC133KN. I've jailbroken it and used Ultrasn0w to unlock it but since its not activated with the original Sim the push notifications does not work. I heard that recently people where using push doctor, but unfortunately they have run out of certificates. and i also bough push fix 2.0 but it doesnt support ios 5.1.1 so i tried downgrading it to 4.3 which i successfully did but when i installed Ultrasn0w instead of may carrier name shows it only give me 1 signal bar and then the wifi connection. I also heard about SAM but i have tried several times but nothing even to downgrading my itunes to 10.5 which is the oldest version that supports ios 5.1.1 and then activate my iphone through itunes as the tutorial said but i repeatedly recieved the message: "The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported." Can somebody help into how i can fix this problem. I've tried restoring many times but nothing. explaining my problem in short: i do not get the push notification when for example somebody writes something on my wall or sends me a message i do not get the notification and i checked the settings and its turned on. PLEASE HELP ME :( :( :( :( :(
thnx in advance

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711