Weathericon returns

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Go into settings - notifications - weather widget and pick what app you want themed.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings - notifications - weather widget and pick what app you want themed.

Thanks, just did and it works great, as soon as he gets the status bar going it will be even better, i missed this tweak!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

This is where it's settings are located.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Add source to cydia (manage, sources, add) Install and profit.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Add source to cydia (manage, sources, add) Install and profit.

Thanks everyone!!! This was my last tweak I had been holding out for and waiting to upgrade. Other posts said David was busy but WeatherIcon would eventually be updated. So, I decided to update yesterday and this morning I found this thread.

I have WeatherIcon working, but I remember from when I was on 5.1.1 I could adjust it more, setting it to show windchill temp, and the icon picture would change to what the current weather conition is.

I'm assuming that with the iOS 6 version being beta that these changes might be coming? Or am I just forgetting some steps on how to customize?

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just updated it, deleted almost all my apps, uninstalled and rebooted and everythings fine now a respring didnt help, just if anyone has the same prob, i may wait until its released

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro