Cydia Queueing and Installing

Molkey

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm installing most apps fine except for Springtomize2-Icons and Springtomize2-Locations whenever I try to install them I get an error after preparing them in the list telling me I'm trying to overwrite them in the preference bundles even after I've deleted the files they're trying to overwrite the items in the queue won't let me uninstall Springtomize2 or download anything else please help. :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
you might just have to clear it...
if you do a search for it, select it, then see if instead of installing you have the option to clear.

also can you post a screenshot of the error message?

Molkey

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've changed my avatar to the error message as the website won't let me upload the picture(I'm on iPad right now). I might have to delete the entire repo and I've tried to clear it after searching it didn't work :(

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i dont know how to make the avatar picture any bigger or clearer, that photo is useless! to me at least!

Molkey

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Something glitched luckily and the things removed themselves from the queue and I uninstalled springtomize 2. I think the problem was caused by me using v1.3.1 rather than v1.4 which was the only version compatible with the icons and locations sorry for the hassle xD.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods