How to install .app file???

xtreme469

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Now,

I have a .app file I would like to install to my jailbroken iPhone. I had to extract it from the .deb file because it was included with another package (AppList) and I couldn't install it because i already have it installed. I saw a post elsewhere that said put is it in "/Application/" folder. Do I have to create a folder for it to go in? Do I just put it in that folder? What do I do with this file? Could someone please clarify this for me, i'm still a total noob.:confused:

Thanx For Your Time,
R.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey Now,

I have a .app file I would like to install to my jailbroken iPhone. I had to extract it from the .deb file because it was included with another package (AppList) and I couldn't install it because i already have it installed. I saw a post elsewhere that said put is it in "/Application/" folder. Do I have to create a folder for it to go in? Do I just put it in that folder? What do I do with this file? Could someone please clarify this for me, i'm still a total noob.:confused:

Thanx For Your Time,
R.

you dont need to do anything.

if you installed a deb, especially applist then you are now finished that .app file does not need to be installed

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox