Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Wifi and 3G problems with Iphone 3GS
I'm having a slight problem with my Iphone 3GS. It's been Jailbroken (so it can fit my China Unicom SIM), but that doesn't seem to be the immediate cause (the problem only started happening recently, long after it was jailbroken.).
I can't connect to any WIFI hotspots (please see attached photo). It merely gives me an 'on/off' option. Nothing happens when I turn it to 'on'. Very rarely I will be able to access the full WIFI options menu, and even when I can, it will only be for a few seconds before it kicks me off and refuses to connect, it just depends on how responsive the device is feeling! My 3G signal is also being weird, rarely connecting. Another minor point that's maybe worth mentioning is that sometimes, when I try to open the settings APP, it will force me back to the home screen until I restart the device.
Any advice ? I've not seen that anyone else has had a similar problem...
- 02-25-2013, 12:14 PM #2
- By tsogtoo5 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:08 AM
- By EvolvedPhantom in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
- By pdaluver in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 01-07-2009, 04:19 PM
- By diniro69 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:12 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:31 AM