Image file location

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So I applied the Pages theme that I bought long ago on my iPhone 5. I love it except one thing bugs me. The graphic for selecting emails to be deleted are stretched probably because it's formatted for the different size screen. Does anyone know the name or location of the graphic? I want to delete the theme version so it will revert to the default.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1361744732.036499.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you post some screens of the folders in the theme, or are there just too many? Might help to narrow it down.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You can also turn the thumbnails on in ifile so you can find it that way.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys I figured it out it's not the image but the theme. It has a setup for the email that is mismatched and the stock graphic gets stretched. I think the message box is wider or something so I would have to find the stock graphic and correct it then add it to the theme. I'm going to go digging through the springboard today at noon. I'll post up any progress :0)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the actual file is in the shared artwork file, so you might not find it without extracting the images from that file. But here's a copy of what you'd find inside of it if you were to extract it...look in the shared@2x folder and you'll find a TON of UI images. There are a few that match the look of the file you want (like the ones that begin with UIRemoveMulti...) but you'll have to see what works.

Download link: http://db.tt/Eq6BdflN

Have fun!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Massie that was perfect I found the graphic now I just have to work on it and see what's going on. I have another favor for anyone with a colored battery theme I need to know where the graphic is located for the battery in the taskbar. I want to change mine.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't use it but I can tell you where it is:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361905122.746300.jpg

UIImages again, the names are all listed, from "ColoronShadow" down.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Awesome I'll be working on this today. Interesting the theme I have already has those images but they aren't showing up I wonder if the iPhone 5 has changed the names AGAIN grrrr Apple lol. I'll have to work on that I don't want to download a theme but I will if I need to find out how the naming is different from what I have.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well that image is my theme folder on my iPhone 5 and I know they work. Or at least I think they do. I'll do a bit more digging for you.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's half and half: the ColorOnGrayShadow images are done; there's now only WhiteOnBlackShadow and WhiteOnBlackEtch because iOS 6 doesn't use that awful silver status bar with colored icons combination anymore. See more in this post: http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16812610

And read more here, along with this awesome Winterboard tip:

"With the help of WinterBoard, it’s actually extremely easy to figure out the file names of every image in iOS. In WinterBoard’s ‘Advanced’ settings, turn ‘Record UIImages’ to ON. Every image that is not themed will be saved as PNGs into /tmp/UIImages. For example, if you want to theme Phone.app’s dialer, open the Phone app to the dialer tab and those images will then be saved into the /tmp/UIImages folder. Simply SSH (or use iFile) into that folder and those images will be saved there so that you can find the images which you want to theme and use the same names for theming"

Have fun!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Massie that is the most amazing thing 😄 my phone might be a little mad now since I will be theming the bejeezus out of it. Guys this info was awesome but I finally figured out what was wrong. I got one of the battery themes and figured out that all of the files from the Pages theme weren't being copied to my phone because I thought it was frozen but it was just alot of files. Now that I finished copying all the files the battery is now different, the selection in email is good and my new monogram folder background has been implemented :) so I am now a happy camper.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1361925781.235679.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It's half and half: the ColorOnGrayShadow images are done; there's now only WhiteOnBlackShadow and WhiteOnBlackEtch because iOS 6 doesn't use that awful silver status bar with colored icons combination anymore. See more in this post: http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16812610

And read more here, along with this awesome Winterboard tip:

"With the help of WinterBoard, it?s actually extremely easy to figure out the file names of every image in iOS. In WinterBoard?s ?Advanced? settings, turn ?Record UIImages? to ON. Every image that is not themed will be saved as PNGs into /tmp/UIImages. For example, if you want to theme Phone.app?s dialer, open the Phone app to the dialer tab and those images will then be saved into the /tmp/UIImages folder. Simply SSH (or use iFile) into that folder and those images will be saved there so that you can find the images which you want to theme and use the same names for theming"

Have fun!

This is a great tip, Massie. Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW