Cydia crashing after AnimateAll

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I installed LivePapers and applied there free bubble live wall paper on my iphone 4s. It worked well so i tried getting some new wallpapers but as there was only two live papers available and too expensive i looked for someother app.

So i installed AnimateAll from cydia. My phone hanged soon after i tried changing wallpaper. After restart ios came up but seems like my all tweaks are disabled and none of jail broken app is working.

I tried opening cydia to undo changes i made but cydia is also crashing. Help me with this so i can remove last two tweaks i installed and come bak in jailbreak environment again.

Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thanks

Leno0512

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
turn your phone off, then power it on while holding the volume up button. this will put you in safe mode, then go into cydia and delete animate all, then reboot. ( If cydia crashes upon your first trying just turn the phone off and on again without holding the volume up button.) This worked for me

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
My fone is not going into safe mode. I hold the volume + key and turned on the phone. Kept it presses till the time i reached the lock screen. Nothing happnd.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
From
What you've described,
Your phone turns on, and none of the native apps work. None of the jailbreak apps work.

I am totally against restoring in 99% of all cases.

HOWEVER,
You should restore as new. Then rejailbreak.

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for reply.

I tried restoring my phone by connecting to itunes. Seems like it's not able to connect to gs.apple.com

so i searched on internet has downloaded iOS 6.1.2 ipsw-file from iPhone, iPod, iPad and Firmware/Software Download

I think manual restore should bring me back to business.

Anybody with any other solution or methodology to restore manually.

Ok i restored my iphone to iOS 6.1.2 by downloading ipsw file from above mentioned website. During the process on my first try iphone failed to restore to original and i was having a iphone booted into recovery mode showing me itunes icon and usb cable. I tried restarting and everything else i can do. Than i went to my other computer machine, installed itune and transferred ipsw file i downloaded. Restarted the process this it went through i am back with iOS 6.1.2. Now i am thinking of rejailbreaking it and this time i will be more carefull.

Any suggestion for the files or tweaks i go in first place after getting cydia on iphone which can make my next crash little to recovery process little more easier.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I write this guide based on tools with sbsettings.
While I am 100% convinced of how awesome I am, and my thoughts are, some people disagree with me!

But for what it's worth, I would install cydia, then immediately install sbsettings.
Then add tweaks One or two at a time, and not adding more till you feel they are stable?
Takes longer, like 2 days or so to get a "fully tweaked" machine, but you at least will feel comfortable knowing that the stuff you installed isn't causing problems.

When you do run into issues,

Try this

jailbroken-fix-all-guide

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro