Screen auto locks during call
Since upgrading to iOS 6.1.2 I've noticed my acreen auto locks while on a call. Pre iOS 6 this never used to happen. Is there an option to turn this off? Not sure if this is related to me being jailbroken or not. I do not have the call lock tweak installed.
I usually use headphones while on a call so I'd prefer my phone not to lock during a call.
- 02-22-2013, 10:03 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 03:01 PM #4
- 02-22-2013, 04:21 PM #6
- 02-22-2013, 04:30 PM #7
- By alexandrawashere in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:31 PM
- By justajason in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:14 PM
- By Dyvim in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:35 PM
- By cvbesq in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:32 PM
- By htrdlnc#CB in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2009, 04:20 PM