Screen auto locks during call
Since upgrading to iOS 6.1.2 I've noticed my acreen auto locks while on a call. Pre iOS 6 this never used to happen. Is there an option to turn this off? Not sure if this is related to me being jailbroken or not. I do not have the call lock tweak installed.
I usually use headphones while on a call so I'd prefer my phone not to lock during a call.
- 02-22-2013, 09:03 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 02:01 PM #4
Re: Screen auto locks during call
Depends on whether you made the call or received the call. If you received the call and your phone was off when the call came in, it will return to being locked and off when the call is done.
- 02-22-2013, 03:21 PM #6
- 02-22-2013, 03:30 PM #7
- By alexandrawashere in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2010, 10:31 PM
- By Justajason in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Dyvim in forum Developer's LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:35 PM
- By cvbesq in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:32 PM
- By hotrodlincoln in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:20 PM