- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can you make an app stay up and "active"?
When playing clash of clans if you don't touch or move the screen after a minute or so it asks if you are still there. When you click yes it reloads the app. On multiple occasions I have gotten attacked during this time and it is infuriating. Is there a cydia tweak that makes apps think you are constantly using them? Or maybe has a ghost feature that acts like a button keeps getting pushed?
- 02-21-2013, 12:19 PM #2
Re: Can you make an app stay up and "active"?
Sounds like an app issue... try and contact the developer...Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone 6; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 02-21-2013, 02:26 PM #3
- By felface in forum Developer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2012, 06:13 PM
- By HeyGreggie in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:24 PM
- By t854535 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:57 PM
- By izzzzzzzzzy in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 PM
- By jfme in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2007, 09:06 AM