Ireal sms or bite SMS

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
There's to Many of these threads for me to get my arrogant biased opinion in on.
Hopefully Keith or alli come in with their link machines and shut this Down before it starts.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
There's to Many of these threads for me to get my arrogant biased opinion in on.
Hopefully Keith or alli come in with their link machines and shut this Down before it starts.

So why not just report instead of saying anything not related at all?

Bitesms

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
2h6c74m.jpg

Messages+

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Messages+ is a great tweak for people who don't need the bells and whistles of BiteSMS but the same core functionality. It's solid and if you buy IntelliscreenX you get it for free.

BiteSms is my favourite only because you can send post dated texts as reminders. Also the themes are nice (BiteLiquid ftw) and lots of customization.

IRealSms I've never used soo I will just leave it at that.

I personally use BiteSMS even though I have both Messages + and Bite.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, as with pretty much all Cydia tweaks, it was just personal preference. I like the UI of iReal the best, and for some reason Bite didn't seem to be as stable for me (which, of course, may have had something to do with some other tweak).

One feature I do like with iReal is that contact photos are included in the text message screen. Just one of those petty perks that I like to have.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW