displayout stuck on apple white logo
I had downloaded displayout and connect it to my pc(windows 7) with normal charging cable , it didn't work then I googled , I found about Resupported 4 and When I was downloading it , it got stuck on loading screen for more than 5 minutes , I thought something get wrong , I tried hard boot ( by pressing power and home button untill white apple logo appears ) now I am stuck on apple white logo from last 10 minutes . Please advice what to do now , I don't want to loose my jailbreak ( ios 5.0.1 ). PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME , THANKS IN ADVANCE.
- 02-18-2013, 12:25 AM #2
- 02-18-2013, 12:44 AM #3iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Please need HELP , Its VERY VERY URGENT !
Don't worry sameer your miphone is in good hands!
Follow above advice, hold home and power for 15 seconds to force phone shutdown, then as advised above, hold volume up while you reboot phone.
Then go and uninstall resupported4
- By kelpie13 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:27 PM
- By abdijusttmusic in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
- By boostd in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:18 AM
- By boostd in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:37 AM
- By oateo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:38 PM