- iPhone Beginner
- 74 Posts
Jailbroken i5 and call problem?
So when the phone is off and someone calls me, it says slide to unlock and connects to the call fine. But when the screen is on and someone calls me you have to tap the "answer" button to connect to the call. THe problem is it wont respond to my touch like the screen is not sensing my touch. Can anyone report the same? I dont know if its an app or the jailbreak?
- 02-17-2013, 02:00 AM #2
- By infenit101 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:19 PM
- By mad6c in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:05 PM
- By iPhoneLuke in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:53 AM
- By Madeyes in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:05 AM
- By Wolfmore in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2009, 04:11 PM