Jailbreaking IOS 6.0+

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
How to Jailbreak a 6.0+ firmware
This is a tutorial of jailbreaking IOS 6.0 and higher

Requirements:
A iPhone that has 6.0 firmware or higher.
A Mac, PC (for PC any windows but highly recommended Windows 7) or Linux.
Highly important, Download evasi0n
Links are:
https://sites.google.com/site/evad3...004cb694c386f5-release.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

Https://sites.google.com/site/evad3...004cb694c386f5-release.dmg?attredirects=0&d=1

https://sites.google.com/site/evad3...694c386f5-release.tar.lzma?attredirects=0&d=1

And lastly Patients :)

Methods:
Step One
First you should download the program that I linked to you then extract it out of its zip, taz or dmg.
Step two
Run the program while you CONNECT your iPhone,iPod or IPad to the computer
Step three
When it's connected and recognised it on the computer, the jailbreak button will be available .Ps exit out iTunes don't let it run while jailbreak process!
Step four
While its processing it will reboot keep an eye on it and you will see a prompt where it tells you to "unlock your device and click the jailbreak app" when you click it, it will flash and edit automatically, will its finishing the last package it will then say jailbreak complete
Step five
You will see your iPhone reboot twice while it finishes verifying cydia

When it says continuing reboot, you have successfully jailbreak your device but remember to click cydia and it will reboot one more time to verify the package it installed.

Amy Smith1

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why that after i jailbreak my walmart straight talk iphone 5 certain apps and websites will not work while I am using 3g internet. Some internet apps will work fine while others wont work. As soon as I jailbreak facebook app and facebook website wont work, youtube app and website, App Store, will not work. about the only website I can get to work is yahoo. Now if I use wifi and connect to my home router it all works. If I restored it and everything works fine while connected to my 3g data. Does anyone know why this is happening and has anyone had the same problem?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why that after i jailbreak my walmart straight talk iphone 5 certain apps and websites will not work while I am using 3g internet. Some internet apps will work fine while others wont work. As soon as I jailbreak facebook app and facebook website wont work, youtube app and website, App Store, will not work. about the only website I can get to work is yahoo. Now if I use wifi and connect to my home router it all works. If I restored it and everything works fine while connected to my 3g data. Does anyone know why this is happening and has anyone had the same problem?

That's new to me.
Have you tied jail breaking again and seeing if the issue comes back, also while jailbroken did you try troubleshooting by using safe mode to see if it was a jailbreak tweak or not?

If you decide to jailbreak again and experience the same thing try powering Down device, then power it back on while holding the volume up key.
That will "disable the jailbreak" and allow you to test the 3G issues.
Also i recommend doing this at three stages.
Right after the initial jailbreak, when nothing but cydia is Installed, again after you install ONE tweak, whichever one you deem most important, (whatever you install will also install at least one other dependency, mobile substrate, but what I mean is choose one tweak, and install whatever dependencies that one tweak requires, don't choose more than one tweak!)
And again after you install more tweaks.
This way you can be sure to know of the jailbreak is the issue, or of tweaks are the issue
Here's a guide I wrote to troubleshoot jailbreak issues

jailbroken-fix-all-guide

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2