- 02-16-2013, 09:37 PM #2
I think 6.1.2 is coming out soon too. From what I've read it addresses a security flaw in 6.1 related to the pass code lock and cellular-related performance issues (at least on 4S.)
On 6.1 my cell performance seems alright so I dunno, not sure if 6.1.2 will be worth it.
Do I need to start fresh if I ever decide to upgrade?
Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
- 02-17-2013, 01:10 AM #4
re: Should I update to iOS 6.1.1?
personally i updated to 6.1.1 for the bug fixes and will do the same with 6.1.2 (as long as it can be jailbroken)
you can restore from a backup but a restore as new isn't a bad thing either
most importantly i would save your SHSH Blobs so you can guarantee restoring back to the firmware that can be jailbroken, if needed
- 02-17-2013, 09:20 AM #5
- 02-17-2013, 10:01 AM #6iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Downgrading still isn't possible without limerain. So quite honestly it doesn't matter if you save your blobs!
I know there's some kind or restore from ios5x to ios5x on the 4s and maybe iPad 2 but nothing for the 5 or iPad 3,4 right?
And not even a restore from 6x to 6x for those devices?
- 02-19-2013, 06:38 AM #8
- 02-19-2013, 07:37 AM #9
- 02-19-2013, 09:12 AM #10
- 02-19-2013, 10:27 AM #11
- 02-19-2013, 12:31 PM #12
- 02-19-2013, 12:40 PM #13
- By maxer04 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:52 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 105Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:19 PM
- By fernandocruz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:35 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 63Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:35 AM
- By bgut1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:25 AM