Folder Background image switch

iridium7777#CB

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Do the methods that are 2 years old that describe how to do this by making your own package in winter board for the old iOS 4 still apply and work in iOS 6.1? I used to have this a long time ago and thought it was a neat way to personalize your phone but I haven't installed winter board just yet and wonder if the method still applies?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You can still change the background with Winterboard themes, maybe the file names are changed, but it still works. I also use themes which I saved from iOS4 and iOS5 and they work, but not completely ;)

Like Nike says: Just do it!
Install it on your device and tell us if it still works :p

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
They do work, mine are themed. I'd have to look up the file names for you though.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
No all my folders have the same background, as shown here. I am using winterboard and folder enhancer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361074909.140339.jpg

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

iridium7777#CB

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Like when you click on a folder and it expands and instead of the black/gray background you would have a different image there, or when you double tap the home button you have a different background for the active apps.

Back in the day I took an image and made two sizes of it, then had to push them into a package folder through iPhone explorer and then enable them through a winter board. I might have deleted the original backgrounder files off the phone first or something like that. The tutorial that I followed is now from 2010 and was meant for ios4, just wondering if they still apply

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I got like laelipoo, folder enhancer and and winterboard invisible folders theme. My folders open full screen with no background, just looks like a new spring board page?
But if I replace the alpha only .png file with an image of
My choice, that would be the folder background image. l

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice