- 02-16-2013, 12:42 PM #2
Re: App/Tweak to control Radios (Wifi/3G/Data)
Another option would be "SBProfiles", which allows you to set profiles and trigger them in many different ways. You can create time-, location and functionbased trigger for your profiles. You can even mix the conditions to trigger. I set some profiles for morning and evening, which are triggered timebased everyday Mo-Fr. And I created other Profiles, which just change individual settings without changing the whole profile, for example turning WLAN on if I'm at home if I unlock and turning WLAN off if I lock my phone. If I'm not at home it will turn on Data and 3G if I unlock and turn them off if I lock.
I hope it can help you
Last edited by fb2; 02-16-2013 at 12:55 PM.
- By davidliu in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
- By iamPAULTOT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2012, 05:37 AM
- By Drethstoff in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:01 AM
- By thomaskevan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2011, 05:50 PM
- By skechada in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2008, 02:02 PM