- 02-15-2013, 10:33 AM #2
A lot. Mostly happens when a lot of things are happening at once, sometimes when I get a notification as I'm unlocking the screen & listening to music. I just know that my jailbreak on iOS 5.0.1 was more stable. I think I used green poison but I don't remember.
- 02-15-2013, 04:22 PM #4iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Like I said, it's not the jailbreak, it's the tweaks.
To trouble shoot try to isolate the crashes, take notice of what's going on, see if you can replicate crashes…
I made a guide
Last edited by 3cit; 02-15-2013 at 05:31 PM.
- 02-15-2013, 06:58 PM #5
- 02-16-2013, 10:57 AM #6
Me too. I just had to do a total restore and start again because I downloaded lockinfo 5 and it totally bricked my phone. Anyway when I restored my 4s it updated to 6.1.1 and I get thrown into safe mode about once every couple hours. Frustrating. I don't tons of tweaks either.
Is it more stable on iPhone 5? Does the more powerful phone make a difference?
- 02-16-2013, 11:17 AM #7
- By cpe78 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:37 PM
- By KEROmel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2008, 03:59 PM
- By bigapplefta in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:35 PM
- By NitruS in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:51 AM
- By admin#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2008, 08:08 AM