I was playing around with anylockapp and launched a system app called "ddactionservice" My phone now only swipes to unlock and then because unresponsive. does anyone know what to do or how to fix it?
- 02-13-2013, 03:30 PM #2
- 02-13-2013, 03:31 PM #3
Re: URGENT help
did not work
- 02-13-2013, 03:48 PM #5
- 02-13-2013, 03:48 PM #6
- 02-13-2013, 04:01 PM #8
- 02-13-2013, 05:06 PM #9
Yeah, two steps!
Boot into safe mode, remove any applock, reboot
- 02-13-2013, 05:07 PM #10
- 02-13-2013, 05:48 PM #11
- 02-13-2013, 05:53 PM #12
And your warning is PATHETIC. You can't give a warning for the word damnit!
You just did it because you're embarrassed and got your feelings hurt
- 02-13-2013, 05:55 PM #13
- 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM #14
Re: URGENT help
Do not post complaints about Moderators. iMore has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a moderator. Every day, our moderators read through hundreds of threads and posts, and all decisions by them are final. We trust that any action that a moderator takes will follow the above rules and guidelines. Please send a PM to a Moderator if you have questions about a locked or edited post/thread.
- By WalkInTom in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:38 PM
- By vkharb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2010, 08:13 PM
- By kg0000 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2010, 12:54 AM
- By Borosniper77 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:24 PM
- By Jc01 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:59 AM