jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So i really like the theme, ive never fully themed my phone before just used tweaks, my question is will ayecon overwrite things like the colors of my badges, and other things?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
So i really like the theme, ive never fully themed my phone before just used tweaks, my question is will ayecon overwrite things like the colors of my badges, and other things?

It just depends on how detailed the theme is. Some only do icon sets and some redo the entire UI. Read the description and look at the screen shots before purchasing it and it will answer ur questions. Also look in the theme thread to see how it looks on others phones. There are a few people using it. Good luck

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

It's just how rdiddy_25 explained, It depends on how detailed the theme is.

Some themes are divided in many parts, for example ayecon, so you can select what you want to have themed (see screenshot).
You can also use many different themes together or mix theme parts. That's what I did las year a lot and it's just amazing ;)

2013-02-13 19.56.27.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73