Custom icons using iconmaker?
I've downloaded iconmaker to use the image of my choice on apps I use. When deleting the original icons out of the applications folder on iFile and pasting the new ones they aren't showing after respring. They are still under that file path and the other ones aren't.
Any suggestions? Any easier way to apply custom images to make my own icon?
- 02-13-2013, 12:39 PM #2
- 02-13-2013, 01:51 PM #4
- 02-13-2013, 02:04 PM #5
- 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM #6
Re: Custom icons using iconmaker?
Download and use iconmaker from cydia. There is an option to make the icon, and open directly into iFile with whatever image you use.
Then just move that file into the path it needs to be, delete the standard icon set for it and replace it with your new .png and you should be good.
- By CG68 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:28 PM
- By rosenstar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:27 AM
- By setoh2k in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:37 AM
- By LVCIFER in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:50 PM
- By LVCIFER in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-27-2009, 11:45 PM