iPhone 4S factory unlocked, iOS 6.1
I'm using BiteSMS 7.3 and it is acting kind of weird.
1. It will suddenly give me notifications for texts I received the day before.
2. will show a notification for a text and when I go in there is no text. I have to back out and go back in to see new text.
3. Sometimes when going into BiteSMS it shows no texts at all. I have to back out and go back in.
Anyone else noticing anything?
- 02-12-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- 02-17-2013, 11:36 PM #3
- 02-18-2013, 02:53 AM #4
- 02-18-2013, 07:32 AM #5
I suggest updating to the latest beta (7.3.5) and this may fix some or all of your issues.
http://cydia.bitesms.com (put that in cydia-sources and upgrade)
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
- 02-18-2013, 05:22 PM #6
Re: BiteSMS weirdness
Ever since upgrading to 6.1 and NEW Jailbreak, BiteSMS is acting a little weird also. Mine is also doing "3. Sometimes when going into BiteSMS it shows no texts at all. I have to back out and go back in." but not the first two listed in original post. Only other thing weird is that if I get a text while using the phone, it pops up on top of screen in "Notification Area" instead of a window on top of screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but have not tried beta 7.3.5.
- By cre8tivspirit in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2009, 07:21 PM
- By robbiebisme in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2009, 12:47 PM
- By jay0heavenly in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:36 PM
- By haplo53 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM