Transparent Widget Background?

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Cydia won't let me install Elite Pro HD. Is there another source? I don't mind paying, of course, but want to make sure I get it from a reputable source!

Last edited:

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Same result after rebooting. So close....

Can you post a screenshot. Then I can tell you exactly what to do ;)

Cydia won't let me install Elite Pro HD. Is there another source? I don't mind paying, of course, but want to make sure I get it from a reputable source!

It is/was a theme which I bought last year. I customized and mixed parts of it with other themes. That's why you can't download it with iOS6. I just saved every theme.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
fb2 and 3cit, first, thanks for the helpful responses to a newbie. I've followed the instructions closely. I went back in and left only the @2x files, and I applied the Transparent Pack theme. I still have very faint boxes around the ISX widget bar in the drawer and the ISX ticker, and much darker boxes around the weather and SB Settings widgets. That's after respringing. I'm trying rebooting next. Even if I can't get it to work in the end, I appreciate the free tutoring I'm getting here!

can you explain what files you put into which folders?
are you using ifile? or ifunbox? or an ssh service?

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
OK, the good news is that I found the theme and renamed the icons, uploaded the folder to the phone, etc. I'm getting them set up in the ISX drawer, and it's looking good so far, but ALL of the SBSettings toggle icons are blank (although they are in the EPHD style, they have no actual icons on them). I also seem to be missing a few toggles (airplane, respring and flashlight, among others). I'll have to do some more digging tomorrow....

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I used Cyberduck on my MacBook Pro. I put the files in as follows:

System/Library/WeeAppPlugins/StockWeeApp.bundle
- weeapp_bg@2x.png

System/Library/WeeAppPlugins/WeeSearchPro.bundle
- Background@2x.png

Library/WeeLoader/Plugins/IntelliScreenXQuickSettings.bundle
- WeeAppBackground@2x

Library/WeeLoader/Plugins/IntelliScreenXTicker.bundle
- WeeAppBackground@2x

Library/WeeLoader/Plugins/SBSettings.bundle
- WeeAppBackground@2x

I also installed Transparent Pack iOS 6.1. I think I have everything in the right place, but I'll check it all again in the morning and post some screenshots if I can't get it figured out. Thanks again for your help!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

- weeapp_bg@2x.png

- Background@2x.png

- WeeAppBackground@2x

- WeeAppBackground@2x

- WeeAppBackground@2x

I also installed Transparent Pack iOS 6.1. I think I have everything in the right place, but I'll check it all again in the morning and post some screenshots if I can't get it figured out. Thanks again for your help!

yeah that looks good...
do you have complete transparency anywhere?
maybe you just have more widgets enabled that we need to clear out

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
OK, the good news is that I found the theme and renamed the icons, uploaded the folder to the phone, etc. I'm getting them set up in the ISX drawer, and it's looking good so far, but ALL of the SBSettings toggle icons are blank (although they are in the EPHD style, they have no actual icons on them). I also seem to be missing a few toggles (airplane, respring and flashlight, among others). I'll have to do some more digging tomorrow....

That's really strange.

• Did you rename the folders exactly?
  • Did you write everything without capital, like "on@2x.png" instead if "On@2x.png"?
  • Do you have 4 files in every folder? the ones with and the other ones without "@2x??
  • Did you name it to "Default"?
  • Did you remove the previous Default SBSettings folder?

There aren't toggles for respring, airplane, flashlight etc. preinstalled in SBSettings. You have to download them individually from Cydia. The flashlight tweak is called Springflash and the SBSettings toggle is calles Springflash SBSettings toggle.
Maybe you used the ISX toggles, that could be the reason why they're black. And because there is no "on.png" and "off.png".

Just try this also ;)

- weeapp_bg@2x.png

- Background@2x.png

- WeeAppBackground@2x

- WeeAppBackground@2x

- WeeAppBackground@2x

Maybe you should also replace the files without "@2x", that sometimes helps also. (I don't know why, but sometimes it does)

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
As far as the five questions above, yes to all except I only have two files (the @2x versions) in each folder. I'll try it again with both versions and see what happens.

Here are some screenshots:

image.jpg

I'm getting some transparency, but obviously the Weather Widget and WeeSearch are still dark.

image.jpg

Below is what I get when I call up the SBSettings page. Note that I've previously downloaded and installed most of the toggles I'm talking about, but even though I've selected them in the ISX Notifications settings, they're still not showing up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Definitely making progress, and learning a lot in the process. Thank you both!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The first picture looks good.

The weather widget shoud be transparent if you have replaced the files and if you use the winterboard theme I mentioned.
And the WeeSearchPro background grey field should also be transparent if you really used the files which I postet and replaced every file in the right directory. Please check that.

I don't now which files should be replaced to make IntelliScreenX Pages tranparent, because I didn't use them, but it should be also a "background" file in the IntelliScreenX directory, where I replaced the files for the ISX ticker and Quicksettings.

I don't get why the SBSettings toggles aren't themed :/
You should have a folder called "EPHD" with the SBSettings themes in the SBSettings theme folder. This folder has to be duplicated and renamed to "Default". Every file in the folder should have 4 files with and without "@2x". Then it should work.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
OK, I think I finally got most of it straightened out. The main problems with the EPHD icons were that (1) not all of the files copied over when I SSH'd the folder onto the phone, and (2) that I needed to rename some of the icon folders to match the toggles and vice versa. Here's how they look now:

image.jpg

image.jpg

As far as working out the transparency aspect, I've been successful with the Weather and WeeSearch widgets, but not with the box behind the SBSettings toggles. I'm using the LockInfo 5 beta, so there must be another location where that background is stored, but I haven't found it yet.

image.jpg

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
haha so you also switched to LI5, nice :p

Hmm... It has to be this path, I checked it, there is no other folder which would make sense:
And you have to replace these files:
  • WeeAppBackground@.png
    [*]WeeAppBackground@2x.png

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, that's what I tried, but I still have the shaded box. There's a file in the EPHD theme folder called SliderFrame.png that has the same shape. Could that be the culprit?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, that's what I tried, but I still have the shaded box. There's a file in the EPHD theme folder called SliderFrame.png that has the same shape. Could that be the culprit?

Maybe. That coule be possible. Just try it. I don't use the EPHD theme, just the SBSettings theme.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
haha so you also switched to LI5, nice :p

Hmm... It has to be this path, I checked it, there is no other folder which would make sense:
And you have to replace these files:
  • WeeAppBackground@.png
    [*]WeeAppBackground@2x.png

Oddly enough, applying those changes does the trick on my iPad, but not on my iPhone:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361210474.080479.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner