Just curious for those who use PdaNet. I see in the description that in order to access secure sites you have to buy the registered version. So does this mean I wonít be able to access email, etc. since that goes through an https site while logging in?
I bought MyWi 5 for $19.99, I allowed for the $5 upgrade fee for MyWi 6 to be taken. They havenít taken it yet because they say they are behind on processing purchases.
Iím just looking for something in the mean time until MyWi is running again for me.
- 02-12-2013, 11:43 AM #2
- 02-12-2013, 12:35 PM #4
- 02-12-2013, 01:07 PM #5
Re: PdaNet Question
As far as MyWi is concerned, in the early hours of the evasi0n jailbreak I was able to download and run MyWi 5.5 on iOS 6. Try sideloading the 5.5 version of the app and use your already existing license.
Last edited by iDonev; 02-12-2013 at 01:24 PM.
- 02-12-2013, 02:47 PM #7
- By wamadden4 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2012, 08:24 PM
- By rfg17 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2010, 02:00 PM
- By rowebil in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:01 AM
- By HolyMacaroni in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:05 AM