Music Controls Switching Place Weird

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I had a problem regarding music controls in music app. The forward button supposed to be at the right, and play button supposed to be in the middle. But mine, the buttons are switching places ! *see picture attached. The play button is on the right, and forward button in the middle. It's weird. Help !

My last tweaks installations are :
- iProtect
- Airblue Sharing
- Alarming

Please help, don't know what to to.
Thanks.

Photo 1.jpg

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Is that enough of an issue for you to remove the tweak causing it? Does hitting play skip forward or play?

I uninstall almost tweaks but nothing happens. It stays that way. The last tweak I uninstall is RemoveSoftwareUpdate tweak to disable software update within phone (it will unable update and download button, but the checking for update button is still clickable).

By coincidence 6.1.1 update just released prior my tweak installation. Just to try, I check for update but the checking for updating thing just keep checking without showing any results.

Somehow I just though that tweak does that, but it is certainly unrelated to music app or anything else.

* the music control button even though switching places but function normally. like I hit play, music will play. but it's just annoying looking that button switches place all of sudden like that.

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

start HERE

youll figure it out

THANKS THANKS ! ;);)

I do what you tell me to do with SBSettings, turns out Auxo is the real culprit. I just disable it and see the music buttons switching place to normal, and I enable Auxo again just to test, and the button is still in normal position. Thanks !

One more problem tho, all music album arts of mine do not showing anymore, what you suggest ? :eek:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's an issue with iTunes then not having all the album art.
In also not sure why auxo was the culprit in your little switcheroo situation, I'm just a completely biased auxo basher.
I hate that tweak

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That's an issue with iTunes then not having all the album art.
In also not sure why auxo was the culprit in your little switcheroo situation, I'm just a completely biased auxo basher.
I hate that tweak

Haha. Yeah, Auxo does have few bugs that annoys users. If the problem happen again, I will uninstall this weird tweak.
Problem about album artworks also solved, when I re enable Auxo, and the control button is now in normal position, I delete all my songs and synced it again.
Turns out it worked.

Thanks so much for the SBS disable tweaks thing, that helps. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods