- 02-11-2013, 10:12 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM #4iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: Intelliscreen X tap to tweet
have you tried re-installing?
if you try this, once you remove it use ifile, or icleaner to delete the "leftovers" then re-install it and before you ever open it change the settings to what you think you want.
i used isx for a week when ios5 jb first dropped, it was too much lockscreen for me
bonus, 2000th post!
- 02-11-2013, 10:46 PM #5
- 03-14-2013, 11:35 PM #6
- By MrMars in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2013, 12:33 AM
- By iLoveApple16 in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2012, 07:33 AM
- By dBMan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2010, 04:28 PM
- By graysonip in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2010, 07:11 AM
- By graysonip in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2010, 07:08 AM