iOS6.1.1 is out for the 4S...
So what's the final word - is it safe to upgrade or not? I have a 4S, data service at times sucks, and I would like to try the update but not at the risk of losing all I have re-gained in the last couple of weeks.
I know that evasi0n was reporting that Apple did not patch the exploits with the beta release of 6.1.1, but....
- 02-11-2013, 02:33 PM #2
Re: iOS6.1.1 is out for the 4S...
See also in the iOS6 forum: iOS 6.1.1 released for iPhone4S
If you're jailbroken and not having the issues the 6.1.1 is said to fix - you're probably OK with not updating and keeping your jailbreak as is.
- 02-11-2013, 02:35 PM #4
- 02-11-2013, 03:41 PM #5
- 02-11-2013, 04:19 PM #6
- 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM #7
- 02-11-2013, 05:33 PM #8
- 02-19-2013, 10:57 PM #9
- 02-19-2013, 11:12 PM #10
- By jackwillson44 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2013, 02:44 AM
- By derk in forum iOS 5Replies: 47Last Post: 12-30-2011, 02:21 PM
- By jpcaine in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
- By julie#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:57 AM
- By jennifer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2009, 06:31 AM