Bad Memory Leaks after JB

smijes

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Been Jb since day one- been into iphones and jailbreaking since the original iphone in 2007... Anyway, running an iphone5 with auxo, activator, barrel, bolt, browserchanger, chromecustomization, f.lux, folder enhancer, gtrends widget, lockinfo, weekillbackground pro, zephyr, zeppelin, %hooks law, and bitesms.

My available memory drops 200mb (from avail 715mb) and then slowly leaks down to about ~280mb total avail after that... Any idea on how to decide whats causing this awful memory leak? Folderenhancer and lockinfo were the last tweaks i added

Thanks in advance-

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Start deleting your jb apps/tweaks one at a time, delete the most recent first, and work your way back in time until you don't see the issue - and that should identify the culprit.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
when I view my stats using SBSettings, I only see that I have like 88mb of Available Memory.. this on a 32GB 4S...

after closing out all my open apps, the avail. memory went up to 220MB.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
when I view my stats using SBSettings, I only see that I have like 88mb of Available Memory.. this on a 32GB 4S...

What is 'available memory' anywayz?

my "storage" says I have 19.5 GB available..

Memory and Storage are 2 different things. Just like it computer may have 500gb hard drive but 4gb of memory. Same thing with iPhone

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
That's sounds right. It runs constantly in the background so obviously it will drain the battery and kill memory

I've been watching it for about the last hour. No memory leaks, and battery draw is a normal 6mA when idle. Auxo is safe, at least on my 5.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been watching it for about the last hour. No memory leaks, and battery draw is a normal 6mA when idle. Auxo is safe, at least on my 5.

Start using it. Memory leaks can happen from things going on in the background. The heap calls can also be from actions called while you're working without the proper heap release.

Watching it for an hour isn't exactly a thorough testing.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I try to stay away from useless stuff like Barrel, whenever people go tweak crazy and install everything under the sun there's always going to be problems. No way for the devs to test the millions of combo's someone can put on their phone..

Also if your phone is working fine it shoudn't be an issue, try not to get too hung up on available ram..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711