Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Possible to remove 100% of unlock bar?

I want to know if it is possible to remove the bottom unlock bar completely, which includes the rectangular box surrounding the unlock bar + does not leave an empty space afterwards.

*I am trying out intelliscreen X on my iPhone 5, and although I can remove the slide to unlock UI, it leaves an empty space there.
    iMore Intermediate

Default Possible to remove 100% of unlock bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Rui Hao View Post
    I want to know if it is possible to remove the bottom unlock bar completely, which includes the rectangular box surrounding the unlock bar + does not leave an empty space afterwards.

*I am trying out intelliscreen X on my iPhone 5, and although I can remove the slide to unlock UI, it leaves an empty space there.
    I use the absolute transparency tweak through winterboard, then the stand alone tweak hide up and bottom and my screen is totally clear if you just want the lock screen though just use the hide up and bottom, absolute transparency is just that makes everything transparent, might not be your cup of tea but i love it
    Thanked by:
    fb2 (02-12-2013)
    fb2
    iMore Pro

Default Re: Possible to remove 100% of unlock bar?

Hey, I just tried the same. But unfortunately it's not possible. Your question is in the FAQ of IntelliscreenX.

Q: How do I remove the slide to unlock?
    A: IntelliScreenX does not support this. You can install 3rd party tweaks to do so, but note that IntelliScreenX will not adjust its height.

Thank you Rui Ha, I tried "absolute transparency" from Cydia, it works just as described.

If you have a tweak like Springtomize installed, then you can also change the Slider, the Slide Text etc.
    iPhone Nanite

Style Unlock works to get rid of the slider and the empty space, so that you can see your ISX stuff there.

Unfortunately, it makes it so that ISX does not display upon wake at the lock screen... even with that particular ISX option enabled.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

Remove it 100%. I posted instructions on how to do this.

Slide To Unlock - disabled :)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,020 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by fb2 View Post
    Hey, I just tried the same. But unfortunately it's not possible. Your question is in the FAQ of IntelliscreenX.

Q: How do I remove the slide to unlock?
    A: IntelliScreenX does not support this. You can install 3rd party tweaks to do so, but note that IntelliScreenX will not adjust its height.

Thank you Rui Ha, I tried "absolute transparency" from Cydia, it works just as described.

If you have a tweak like Springtomize installed, then you can also change the Slider, the Slide Text etc.

Exactly right--it's certainly possible to remove all the Unlock elements, but it will not change anything about how far down ISX goes.
    iPhone Nanite

False. Style Unlock will let ISX go all the way down. Unfortunately, it causes issues with either ISX display on wake, or perpetual battery drain (I troubleshot these symptoms extensively this past week and identified Style Unlock as the culprit).

Am currently in the process of finding another tweak that does what Style Unlock does, but no success yet.