- iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Need some help!
Ok so I jailbroke my phone using evaders new exploit and I've been downloading a lot if tweaks lately and battery is fine. And yesterday I had used springtomize 2 iOS 6 version to hide my labels and it respringed my phone but it got stuck on the loading icon. So I turned it off and restarted my phone. Then it got stuck in the apple boot screen and it would not load up. So I plugged it in my computer and deleted the springtomize files from library/mobile substrate/dynamic something folder. Then I tried restarting it again and it didn't work. So then I turned if off again using the home button and power button, and after that held on the volume up until it booted. And it did boot up and I proceeded to delete springtomize from the Cydia store. So now it's all good but now my battery is running down %1 every 5-10 minutes while the screens off. So now I don't know what's cause my battery to drain really fast.
- 02-11-2013, 01:48 AM #2
Need some help!
Well of you booted up in safe mode, and removed springtimize properly, then that's not the culprit.
There must be other tweaks that you added at or around the same time, or maybe you weren't paying as much attention to you battery before as you are now!
- 02-11-2013, 04:11 PM #4
- 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM #5
- 02-11-2013, 10:16 PM #6
- 02-11-2013, 11:29 PM #7
- 02-11-2013, 11:44 PM #8
- 02-11-2013, 11:49 PM #9
- By solius in forum iPhone 4Replies: 29Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:48 PM
- By bballsportz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:41 AM
- By bluesteelz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2009, 09:11 PM
- By Saty in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:06 PM
- By IrishJK09 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 06-25-2008, 09:49 PM