Iphone 3gs big problem pleaase help!!

Zyad Limamy

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
My sis bought an iphone for my grandma.My grandma lives in north africa(morocco) and my sister sent it to her.When my grandma got it she gave it to some geek from the local cyber cafe to jailbreak it for her so she can use it in morocco.When it didnt work,my grandma sent it back and now the phone is mine.It worked fine except it kept rebooting every 3-4 mins and it would always be "searching" instead of recognizing my SIM card....He installed cydia and installous on there.Those are the apps that i saw.I tried restoring and updating from itunes to delete anything he put on there but it messed it up and i couldnt even use anything anymore.It would only reboot and stay in recovery mode.I tried using all kinds of stuff to fix it...redsn0w,tinyumbrella,ireb etc but nothing worked.it would give me errors 1, 19 , and 3194 i think and some others with the methods i tried with itunes. The closest it came to resurection is that it showed the emergency call thing and had the itunes and usb in the background.but i dont even have that anymore.all it does now is show me the itunes and usb cable symbol when i boot it up..thats it.What should i do?maybe i didnt use redsn0w correctly to fix it...etc

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods