Maybe a dumb question and may attract the forum bullies, but I was trying to get help on fixing RUNTIME ERROR notice every time my phone resprings. What is the best way to figure out software s that aren't compatible. Could it be evasi0n jailbreak and I need to simply update to evasi0n 1.1? Keep in mind any useful info will allow me to explain issues for a few people I know that are new to jailbreaking.
- 02-10-2013, 08:58 PM #2
Re: Runtime error.
Best way to troubleshoot is to restore as new via iTunes, then re-jailbreak... then add your jailbreak apps/tweaks one by one until the problem resurfaces... then delete the last thing you put on it... then contact the developer of the app.
- 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM #3
- 02-10-2013, 09:07 PM #4
- 02-11-2013, 01:51 AM #5
Your way will certainly work. And it will work very cleanly and effectively.
It is however much more time consuming, and only decent advice for this very small window of time we are currently in!
Restores for jailbreaks don't last forever!
Troubleshooting WHILE jailbroken is MOST DEFINITELY the way to go
- 02-14-2013, 02:31 PM #7
- 02-15-2013, 01:36 AM #9
- By Suehollen in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:42 PM
- By mikenyc2 in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2008, 11:18 PM
- By Libuff in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
- By dhp1080 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2008, 11:47 PM
- By nmprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2008, 04:10 PM