- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Problem upgrading ipad from ios 5 to ios 6
was trying to upgrade a jilbroken ipad with ios 5 to ios 6. Some how it got blocked as it is showing only the itune connection icon on the screen. However after connecting it to itunes, itunes doesn back iy up as it is jailbroken. Does anybody have a good idea as to solve this issue. I tried DFU mode but is not working either
Many thanks in advance
- 02-11-2013, 02:18 PM #2
Re: Problem upgrading ipad from ios 5 to ios 6
Okay... if I understood your post (no guarantees there) you are in Recovery Mode. In this mode iTunes doesn't bother trying to back up the device. That should've been done when it was still operational. If the "issue" you're referring to is backing up the iPad, it's too late unless you want to run data recovery software.
So, enter DFU mode again and hit restore. That should get you to iOS 6. If you run into errors, write their numbers and report back.
- By TFausett in forum iOS 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:17 PM
- By corolla90 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:55 PM
- By bailman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 120Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:00 AM
- By roscoboy272 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:56 AM
- By durangojim#AC in forum iPhone 4Replies: 38Last Post: 01-14-2011, 10:32 AM