Weather Icon

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if they are planning on updating this tweak to work for ios 6? Its the only missing piece left on my iphone 5

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
They posted an update in Cydia that was supposed to fix the weather app problem people were having.

The two most common reasons people are having issues with the weather app are: AppSync and an older version of evasi0n. Did you get a chance to update the evasi0n package in Cydia?

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
They posted an update in Cydia that was supposed to fix the weather app problem people were having.

The two most common reasons people are having issues with the weather app are: AppSync and an older version of evasi0n. Did you get a chance to update the evasi0n package in Cydia?

Your misunderstanding me, weather icon is a tweak thats not working, kicks me right into safe mode, was one of my favs on my jailbroken 4 yeah i downloaded the patch from cydia the day it was released i use forecast on my lockscreen so updated weather is a must

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been hoping an update for this would come out too, WeatherIcon is one of my favorite tweaks, haven't found anything about it yet..

And natasftw, this is a Cydia tweak that puts live weather info in your statusbar and onto the stock weather icon, it has nothing to do with the stock weather app bug that happened with Evasion.

iBradA5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I emailed the dev but got no response. I don't think we should get our hopes up for an update. It looks like it was left behind a long time ago :(

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This tweak, written by David ashman was not "left behind" nor "forgotten" simply because it hasn't been updated since 2011 or because he hasn't gotten back to someone.

It hasn't been updated since it was a very well written tweak. It didn't need to be updated.
Also he is VERY BUSY currently with real life, as well as his MUCH MORE IMPORTANT tweak, a little thing called LOCKINFO, maybe y'all have heard about it?
The weather icon tweak will be updated when he finds time.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This tweak, written by David ashman was not "left behind" nor "forgotten" simply because it hasn't been updated since 2011 or because he hasn't gotten back to someone.

It hasn't been updated since it was a very well written tweak. It didn't need to be updated.
Also he is VERY BUSY currently with real life, as well as his MUCH MORE IMPORTANT tweak, a little thing called LOCKINFO, maybe y'all have heard about it?

Ok thanks for the attitude for no reason, i was just asking a question, sheesh

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks for the attitude for no reason, i was just asking a question, sheesh

Yes you asked, then commented about change log, then someone else commented because they didn't get a reply back.
I'm just clarifying, and ending this line of thought.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site

Also he is VERY BUSY currently with real life, as well as his MUCH MORE IMPORTANT tweak, a little thing called LOCKINFO, maybe y'all have heard about it…

Nothing like passing off speculation as fact..

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
me and david are tight
like peanut butter and jelly
like macaroni and cheese
like salt and pepper

lmkunert

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I tweeted him today and he said it is officially dead. He's not going to update it as weather is part of LockInfo 5. My favorite subtle tweak too. It's a damn shame.