Weather Icon

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Weathericon 6 for iOS6 is in the queue at MMI. Status bar features still require an update to libstatusbar that is in the works. From twitter...

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I like this but not sure it will work properly for me. Ever since I jailbroke my weather doesn't update much. I have it set to 15 minutes but it can go days without updating unless I click it. Sometimes I will look at 5 day forecast and it will be 4 days behind. It's weird. Not sure how to fix it.

I guess I always will have to update manually a lot to get the full benefit.

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
New update out as of April 3 that is supposed to fix refresh and incompatibility with Zephyr. Lets hope it fixes the issue.

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I like this but not sure it will work properly for me. Ever since I jailbroke my weather doesn't update much. I have it set to 15 minutes but it can go days without updating unless I click it. Sometimes I will look at 5 day forecast and it will be 4 days behind. It's weird. Not sure how to fix it.

I guess I always will have to update manually a lot to get the full benefit.

How did you set yours to refresh every 15 minutes? I can't find that.

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
This latest release is working really well. FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have to respring in order to get it working/updated.

On another note, has anyone tried this on an iPad? I have an iPad 4 on 6.1.2. I installed it but under notifications I don't have weather widget.

brwctykrdkor

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
This tweak, written by David ashman was not "left behind" nor "forgotten" simply because it hasn't been updated since 2011 or because he hasn't gotten back to someone.

It hasn't been updated since it was a very well written tweak. It didn't need to be updated.
Also he is VERY BUSY currently with real life, as well as his MUCH MORE IMPORTANT tweak, a little thing called LOCKINFO, maybe y'all have heard about it?
The weather icon tweak will be updated when he finds time.

brwctykrdkor

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
This tweak, written by David ashman was not "left behind" nor "forgotten" simply because it hasn't been updated since 2011 or because he hasn't gotten back to someone.

It hasn't been updated since it was a very well written tweak. It didn't need to be updated.
Also he is VERY BUSY currently with real life, as well as his MUCH MORE IMPORTANT tweak, a little thing called LOCKINFO, maybe y'all have heard about it?
The weather icon tweak will be updated when he finds time.

What Are you, his secretary?

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I have it on both a 4S and a 5 and I can't get it to update without respringing. Sent author logs and he can't seem to find the problem.

charlestx

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
You were able to send your weatherIcon info logs to David Ashman and he looked at them? I have a 4S and mine will not update unless I do a respring.

charlestx

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I have it on both a 4S and a 5 and I can't get it to update without respringing. Sent author logs and he can't seem to find the problem.

You were able to send your weatherIcon info logs to David Ashman and he looked at them? I have a 4S and mine will not update unless I do a respring.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711