Weather Icon

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I tweeted him today and he said it is officially dead. He's not going to update it as weather is part of LockInfo 5. My favorite subtle tweak too. It's a damn shame.

You tweeted him, but it wasn't he who replied:

image.jpg

Notice the capital O instead of the zero. Not sure why someone is impersonating him but you can't take any of that advice/news seriously.

xxlaurabeanismexx

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
i was jailbroken a year ago with redsnow, and upgraded to 6.01 cause it was the thing to do. at that time the weathericon hack remained on my phone, but it's been stuck at 77 degrees since. now that i'm jailbroken again, i was hoping to reinstall weathericon, to fix the 77 degrees that makes my weather app look like it has 77 notifications, but no luck, and i'm sad to find out that it's not being updated. i tried installing lockinfo since you mentioned that, but, that didn't help either. anyone have any idea how the hell i can fix this issue?

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just installed it and it seems like the bugs still need to be worked out (yes, I know its a beta.) Right now, I'm stuck at 71 degrees and none of my "places" are at that temp.

lmkunert

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
There's another thread on imore forums about it and they said installing libweather helped, so I'm not sure. It's worth a shot?

abudyak7

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Beta version of the tweak WeatherIcon the official version is not currently compatible iOS 6x (Safe Mode). With this beta version, it is not possible to display the weather icon in the status bar at the moment.
It will be possible to display the temperature on the desired application icon on Homescreen.

The tweak is not officially available on Cydia, but you can test it on the repository developer.
i tested and it's working 100%
the repo is:
david.ashman.com / beta /

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
The weather info only updates when I respring. I assume this will change when the official version is released. Also, for some reason I remember under 5.1.1 being able to set weathericon to show the windchill temp or the air temp. Is this correct? I can't find it under the beta version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234