Iphone wont activate after respring?
I have a jailbroken Iphone 5 (6.1) and i was updating some cydia apps and had to respring. After the respring i was brought to the activation screen and it keeps
saying the Iphone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable (Ive been trying like the whole day)
What should i do? I dont want to restore because I dont have a recent backup.
- 02-09-2013, 12:34 PM #2
- 02-09-2013, 12:34 PM #3
- 02-09-2013, 12:37 PM #5
- 02-09-2013, 12:39 PM #6
- 02-16-2013, 05:51 PM #7
Re: Iphone wont activate after respring?
I have the same problem with my iphone 5, had 4 updates in Cydia, one was pdanet, after respringing I get the activation screen and it won't activate. Plugged it in to my mac and opened itunes and it says "Itunes could not connect to this iPhone." How can I restore if itunes doesn't recognize it?
- 02-16-2013, 06:42 PM #8
- 02-16-2013, 10:09 PM #9
- 04-04-2013, 12:29 PM #10
- 07-10-2013, 09:37 PM #11
- 08-11-2013, 05:14 AM #12
- By Craig420 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:05 AM
- By Johnny-5 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:17 PM
- By CoryJP in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:39 PM
- By splodger15 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2009, 02:20 AM
- By francoo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2009, 03:16 PM