Lock screen notifications overlap clock/date area

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Just jail broke and noticed that lock sceen notifications now overlap with the clock/date in the top portion of the screen. Is there a fix for this?

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was having similar issues. I don't want to hide the clock but the theme itself doesn't allow to not use the homescreen design they have. I wouldn't mind having just the theme once unlocked but the standard or "more" standard lock screen so where this overlap doesn't happen.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just jail broke and noticed that lock sceen notifications now overlap with the clock/date in the top portion of the screen. Is there a fix for this?

Are you using a certain theme or notification center tweak? Just jail breaking shouldn't change how your notifications show up. Can you post a screenshot?

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I was having similar issues. I don't want to hide the clock but the theme itself doesn't allow to not use the homescreen design they have. I wouldn't mind having just the theme once unlocked but the standard or "more" standard lock screen so where this overlap doesn't happen.

You can always delete the htm file used to handle the lockscreen if you don't like it. Get iFile and go to:

/Library/Themes/NAME_OF_THEME/ and delete LockBackground.html

That's the file controlling the way their lockscreen looks in the back, to include the fancy clock and weather widgets.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Are you using a certain theme or notification center tweak? Just jail breaking shouldn't change how your notifications show up. Can you post a screenshot?

Well of course I cannot duplicate the problem and provide a screenshot. If/when I notice it again I will reply with a screenshot

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
"Anbu" through Winterboard. I love the theme, icons, etc within the system, but the lockscreen is definitely what causes problems for me. If I can use that specific theme but have my normal lockscreen but just tweak it a little bit I would be PERFECT.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox