- 02-09-2013, 11:15 AM #2
- 02-10-2013, 01:38 PM #4
- 02-10-2013, 01:50 PM #5
- 02-23-2013, 05:04 PM #7
How to change the default web browser
I am using browser changer and I set my browser to Mercury Pro. But when I do a spotlight search and hit search the web my iPhone crashes. I read that this was fixed with the latest version of BC.
Anyone else having this problem?
Sent from my iPhone 7
- 03-24-2013, 04:36 PM #8iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to change the default web browser
I have been searching everywhere to find out what I'm doing wrong with my Browser Changer. I've tried uninstalling, respringing, and even using a different device and I am still at a loss. When I go into my Settings App and go down to the Cydia apps, touch Browser Changer and see the options I have them all selected but when I go to select a browser none of them are able to be selected. What am I missing?
- By monkey2nut in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2016, 04:29 PM
- By justncase in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2012, 12:44 PM
- By dave51 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:34 AM
- By Danteh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:37 PM
- By rwhite in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:22 PM