Best SMS app

sclambe

May 18, 2012
Visit site
All---- I am trying to decide what is the best SMS send app out there for my IOS 6. Phone..... Can I please get some suggestions? Thanks.....

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I like BiteSMS. I have never used Messages+, but i have heard good things about that too.

One_Deep

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Bitesms if you want a different message app, themes. Message+ to keep the stock message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Bitesms if you want a different message app, themes. Message+ to keep the stock message.

exactly. one of my issues with jailbreaking is the fact that most JB apps/tweaks look un-iOS like

Messages+ is built-in nicely

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
In biteSMS there is an option to hide the original text app and color bite to look like original text app.

Messages+ is definitely better in my opinion. But you may as well buy ISX that has messages+ included with it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Are there any configurable options for Messages+ at all please? If so, I can't find them anywhere either in settings, ISX or a standalone Messages+ icon/app. I'm not bothered if there isn't, I just want to make sure i'm not missing a trick here somewhere.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Are there any configurable options for Messages+ at all please? If so, I can't find them anywhere either in settings, ISX or a standalone Messages+ icon/app. I'm not bothered if there isn't, I just want to make sure i'm not missing a trick here somewhere.

nope, just banner dismissal. it really is just the native SMS that can be used anywhere at anytime

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am talking more about the QR feature on the lock screen. I rarely have the need to create a txt from anywhere, but I do have the need to reply without losing my current application. I love BiteSMS, but after looking at Messages+, I am not using more than 10% of what BiteSMS offers. I would guess a lighter weight app would have less effect on my device. (the less method of jailbreaking:))

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I am talking more about the QR feature on the lock screen. I rarely have the need to create a txt from anywhere, but I do have the need to reply without losing my current application. I love BiteSMS, but after looking at Messages+, I am not using more than 10% of what BiteSMS offers. I would guess a lighter weight app would have less effect on my device. (the less method of jailbreaking:))

quick reply from the lockscreen lets you swipe the native notification and it instantly goes into Messages+, once done it goes away

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am not saying that one is better than the other. i have had biteSMS probably since it came out but after time i have found that Messages+ works for ME the best

it does not have all of the bells and whistles like bite, of course. and that is why i prefer it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro