Best SMS app

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I honestly can't decide between using Lockinfo 5 and BiteSMS or Intelliscreen X and Messages+

The cost difference isn't an issue as it's only a few pounds different and considering how much I use my phone the functionality is so much more useful.

Now, if there was a way of condensing the clock and weather into one bar, like in Lockinfo then I would go down the ISX route for definite. Having the clock, weather and settings buttons on the notification centre take up half of the screen real estate on ISX, less so on Locknfo.

I prefer the functionality of BiteSMS but the lightweight purity of Messages+.

Damn, damn, damn!

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Feature wise, bitesms takes the cake. Functionality wise, I like messages+ because its simple and doesn't have as many bugs as bitesms. I like the themes for bitesms but they tend to slow the app down a little soo I don't use them anymore. Bitesms is defiantly more feature packed than messages+

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
OK so now I have used both... I like BiteSMS because it has a lot of features and customization. I like Messages+ because it is lightweight. Being a BiteSMS user for a long time I am now a Messages+ user because of the simplicity.

and to answer your question.... Try them both yourself. They both have trials so you can test them and see what you like better :)

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been a loyal Bite user. Really the main reason I jailbreak. But now I'm curious about messages+. Can I use the free trial while still having Bite installed or do I have to delete. ( sorry if its a dumb question).

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I deleted Bite because I did not want any conflicts. So far I am really liking the simplicity of Messages+. I did not do the trial I just paid for it out right. I like supporting the Devs as much as I can.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I use BiteSMS now, used Messages+ before when I had intelliscreenX but I went with LockInfo 5 now and figured I would give biteSMS another try. I like both, simplicity on Messages+ was great, I do like some of the features on Bite though.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I heard handcent was the best?

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711