Results 1 to 6 of 6
I am having trouble with the stability of lockinfo 5 on both my iPad 3 and iPhone 5. It's pretty much unusable on my iPad. It's regularly going into safe mode and half the time when it's not in safe mode, LI just doesn't even show up and when it does, it's in a tiny window about the size of a notification bubble. My phone is quite often in safe mode, but not as often as my iPad.
It's the only tweak I have installed and I've deleted/reinstalled several times until I just left it deleted. iOS 6.1 on both.
Anyone else having issues before I complain to the developer?
- 02-07-2013, 06:19 PM #2
- 02-07-2013, 11:01 PM #4
- 02-07-2013, 11:05 PM #5
Re: Lockinfo issues
Ok. Thanks. I just assumed it worked on iPad since the previous versions did. I'll check out the betas. Ashman is a good guy. I've been in contact with him before and he was always nice and quick to respond.
I tried intelliscreenx and didn't care much for it. I don't twitter or do a whole lot of Facebook so to me it seemed like too much for too little.
I really just want a appigo todo plugin.
- By frozinwater in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2011, 03:51 PM
- By ooltewahvol in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:38 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:52 PM
- By efjmiller in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:20 PM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM